Open Table Nashville is a non-profit, interfaith community that disrupts cycles of poverty, journeys with the marginalized and provides education about issues of homelessness.
- Compassion: We meet people where they are with non-judgmental compassion.
- Dignity: We respect the dignity of all people.
- Community: We strive to create a more welcoming and just community by journeying alongside people who have been forgotten or excluded.
- Integrity: We work with integrity by aligning our values and actions, and being transparent and accountable to one another and our community.
- Solidarity: We take a stand on the side of people experiencing homelessness and work for justice by fostering personal and systemic transformation.