The Open Table Nashville (OTN) Resource Line functions as a sort of “front desk” for the organization. More specifically, it consists of an email address and a messaging app, both of which are available to community members for the purpose of:
- Directing inquiries to the appropriate OTN staff member,
- Assisting people in navigating the Coordinated Entry system,
- Coordinating the delivery of camping supplies (as available),
- Referring people to partner agencies and other resources,
- Providing limited financial assistance (on a case-by-case basis),
- And more!
To contact our Resource Specialist, you’re encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may text (615) 415-0141, though please know that this number does not receive voice messages and is not notified of incoming calls.